Prophet Muhammad [peace & blessings of Allah be upon him] said, “Whoever does not give up false statements (i.e. telling lies), and evil deeds, and speaking bad words to others, Allah is not in need of his (fasting) leaving his food and drink.” [Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 83]
..and I really dont know what those plans are, but I know you are the best of Planners and know exactly whats best for me.
Its Ramadan ya Allah, so all im asking is that you allow me to stay steadfast in patience, that you teach me the true character of Muhammad and allow me to live according to Quran’s message and Rasul’s character, and that you bless me with a future family that will only have me bowing down to You out of happiness from Your Bounty.
Ya Rubee Sabirnee.
“Verily, man is in loss, except those who believe and do good deeds and encourage one another towards truth and encourge one another towards
Patience is one of the important aspects of being a good Muslim. Time and again patience comes up in the Quran and Hadiths. No one is 100% patient all the time. Increased patience is something we can all strive & work for, especially during this most blessed month of Ramadan.
Ohmygosh that made me laugh so much
I just cackled.
LOL good one.
I don’t get it.
Ramadan Mubarak- means Abdul has to fast.
means Abdul has to fast because he’s muslim as he said. so steve not. and that what happened because of lying.
Suhoor is the Arabic term. Pakistani/Bangladeshi or generally Urdu/Hindi speaking people refer to it as Sehri.
The people from the Tamil community however call it Sahar. And in Punjabi its also called sarghi.
While some Malaysians refer Suhoor as Soq or Sahur. I also heard Peshlamay in Pashto, Kurdish people also call it “Pashah.”
What about yours?
my country? -sahur :)
1. Masjid-e-Haram in Mecca [(“The Sacred Mosque”) is the largest mosque in the world. It surrounds the Kaaba, the place which Muslims worldwide turn towards while performing daily prayers and is Islam’s holiest place. The mosque is also known as the Grand Mosque.]
2. Masjid-e-Aqsa in Baitul Muqaddas, Palestine [(“The Farthest Mosque,”) is the third holiest site in Islam. Muslims believe that Prophet Mohamed (SAWS) was transported from the Sacred Mosque in Mecca to al-Aqsa during Al-Israa we Al-Miraaj. Prophet Mohamed (SAWS) led prayers towards this site until the seventeenth month after the emigration, when God directed him to turn towards the Ka’aba.]
3. Masjid-e-Quba in Madina [The oldest mosque in the world. Its first stones were positioned by the Islamic prophet Muhammad on his emigration from the city of Mecca to Madina and the mosque was completed by his companions.]
4. Masjid-e-Nabawwi in Madina [Also called: “Prophet’s Mosque.” As the final resting place of the Prophet Muhammad, it is considered the second holiest site in Islam by Muslims (the first being the Masjid al-Haram in Mecca) and is one of the largest mosques in the world.]
5. Masjid-e-Zarar in Madina [Allah (SWT) ordered in the Qur’an to destroy (demolish) Masjid-e-Zarar. This mosque was built by the hypocrites (Munafeqeen) the enemies of Muslims.)]